Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Thursday, July 30

Art efímer //// wall intervention //// arte en las paredes de laFuturA ( the story) II Opening night

It's been a blast!
So long wall lady and wall companions, until the next time!!
(bear in mind the images couln't be of better resolution)


My wall drawing bears the title "Les mares de Poble Sec", July 2015
charcoal & graphite 

This is how I started the piece...I was feeling sooooo smaaaall. Nevertheless, one of the most suprisingly good experiences of my art life. I would never had expected it to be so incredibly rewarding!


Gràcies a laFuturA per aquesta iniciativa tan genial al barri de Poble Sec i a totes i tots els il°lustradors que m'han acompanyat.
Es poden veure les intervencions fins el dia 1 d'agost!

No comments:

Post a Comment